• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's been a while since I've been scammed on ebay.....
1 1

63 posts in this topic

On 11/18/2022 at 4:17 PM, WAWYA said:

Start at the bottom:

Screenshot_20221118-161457_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1b905d315ee0e6067db171345cb9141c.jpg

Where was this posted?  Was this a back & forth you had with him on Ebay?

So much of what he says is BS.  I sent the comics to California because THAT was the label HE GAVE ME!!!  Ebay told me to use the QR code that he gave me.  I took the QR code to the Post office.... they generated the label, I snapped a pic of the label cuz I saw it was going to California (which made no sense to me)  I don't know why he would give me that label... I figured it was part of HIS scam, but I couldn't unravel what he was thinking.  

There's nothing he can say that will redeem himself.  It was malicious fraud.  He knew exactly what he was doing.  He can't pull the "I don't know anything about comics" card, or the "none of the comics were mine" card.

On 11/18/2022 at 5:58 PM, gadzukes said:

Where was this posted?  Was this a back & forth you had with him on Ebay?

So much of what he says is BS.  I sent the comics to California because THAT was the label HE GAVE ME!!!  Ebay told me to use the QR code that he gave me.  I took the QR code to the Post office.... they generated the label, I snapped a pic of the label cuz I saw it was going to California (which made no sense to me)  I don't know why he would give me that label... I figured it was part of HIS scam, but I couldn't unravel what he was thinking.  

There's nothing he can say that will redeem himself.  It was malicious fraud.  He knew exactly what he was doing.  He can't pull the "I don't know anything about comics" card, or the "none of the comics were mine" card.

That last card is interesting though...