• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[$2526!] THE TIME HAS COME...THE THIRD ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY THREAD IS HERE! I'M SEEING TRIPLE! TRIPLE THE SEED MONEY! TRIPLE THE BOOKS! TRIPLE THE FUN!
3 3

83 posts in this topic

Sorry was at a family holiday thing and just got home. I’ll do the Wolverine LS 1 but I already have a copy so the book is going back up for auction right here, right now with 100% of the funds being added to the total.

Auction ends tomorrow Sunday 12/11 at 9PM EST.  BIN is 301 in accordance with the rules and opening bid is 50.  1 dollar increments.

( And big thanks to @mattn792 yet again. I’m sorry I was out of pocket tonight for a bit to add to some fireworks at the end, but as someone who was in Ukraine for 6 weeks and still has friends from the institute in Lviv, this cause hits home for me just like the one last year.  :applause:to you for being a real superhero!)

On 12/10/2022 at 10:39 PM, SkOw said:

Sorry was at a family holiday thing and just got home. I’ll do the Wolverine LS 1 but I already have a copy so the book is going back up for auction right here, right now with 100% of the funds being added to the total.

Auction ends tomorrow Sunday 12/11 at 9PM EST.  BIN is 301 in accordance with the rules and opening bid is 50.  1 dollar increments.

( And big thanks to @mattn792 yet again. I’m sorry I was out of pocket tonight for a bit to add to some fireworks at the end, but as someone who was in Ukraine for 6 weeks and still has friends from the institute in Lviv, this cause hits home for me just like the one last year.  :applause:to you for being a real superhero!)

Always a pleasure to do some good with all these fine people :cheers:

Do you want me to start a separate sale thread for the LS 1?  More exposure that way.

On 12/10/2022 at 2:07 PM, mattn792 said:

With the fights starting in a couple hours, I figured I'd put in a boom or bust line-up for the thread.  May finish first.  May finish 10,001st.

ufc 12-10.png

Verdict is in…bust.

Daukas got toe tagged, and Perrin’s defensive grappling…. :(

On 12/10/2022 at 11:59 PM, mattn792 said:

Always a pleasure to do some good with all these fine people :cheers:

Do you want me to start a separate sale thread for the LS 1?  More exposure that way.

Yes smart move, plus it’s another thread for @lizards2 to thread krap in. :baiting:

On 12/10/2022 at 9:06 PM, SkOw said:

Yes smart move, plus it’s another thread for @lizards2 to thread krap in. :baiting:

I stand by my claim that the thread was incomprehensible. :eyeroll:

On 12/16/2022 at 5:58 AM, gunsmokin said:

A little hard to follow. What are my choices?

Hulk 182, and the Guide to Lettering that DavidTheDavid donated.