• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM #103 cgc 9.6....

26 posts in this topic

I used to own the JIM 89 9.6 as well. I wondered what happened to it. Killer book! Meet me reserve on the JIM 103 9.6 and I'll put your name in my next sermon!

All is vanity... 27_laughing.gif

I used to own the JIM 89 9.6 as well. I wondered what happened to it. Killer book! Meet me reserve on the JIM 103 9.6 and I'll put your name in my next sermon!

I`m just a thrill bidder along for the ride on this one! tongue.gif

Jeff, how about finding some similar grade copies of some early Flash, JLA, GL, etc., instead of these yucky old Marvels? poke2.gif

How do you know I haven't? (Don't know how to do the face thingys yet).

Must leave the boards now this stuff can get addicting. That's all my wife needs

is another comic related activity to take up more of my time. If anyone has any other

questions about the comic feel free to send me an email via ebay. Peace

Thanks for the heads up, Jeff. Some nice stuff there.

Sorry to see the JIM 103 didn't meet reserve, although I imagine you'll be getting some offline offers. It would appear that JIMs peaked last year for the time being (it would've been hard to imagine them appreciating much more, given the huge run-up they'd experienced over the last 3 years).