• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! ATLAS Pre and Post Code Horror. Astonishing 30, Menace 5, JIM 6 (cfo) and lots more. Heavy on the Everett covers!
2 2

58 posts in this topic

On 12/27/2022 at 5:23 PM, rjpb said:

ASTONISHING #15

pages are cream with a tan halo on some, localized brittleness at bottom right corner.

Spine about 80% split, detached cover.

A beater, but decent eye-appeal all things considered.

Classic Everett blind date cover.

$80

astonishing015.thumb.jpg.3e0d3503d9c10caca4d7caf31da34041.jpg1290726879_astonishingbc015.thumb.jpg.39ae4762bd0fb464aa752f4572501ba4.jpg

I’ll take it. 

On 12/27/2022 at 6:20 PM, Jayman said:

My old copy! I remember it fondly!:x

Someone should nab it! GLWTS!

I do now remember buying it from you, must have been close to 10 years ago, your memory is impressive. 

On 12/27/2022 at 9:24 PM, rjpb said:

I do now remember buying it from you, must have been close to 10 years ago, your memory is impressive. 

I’ve only sold about 3 books here on the boards including this one. One other to Mr. Illmannered and someone else. The grease pencil was the reminder for me on this book.

On 12/28/2022 at 12:54 PM, atomised said:

Great books and thread!  Glad I got a few, a little tapped after the Holiday spend but this is a gift.

One of the best Atlas threads on the boards in a while .... a lot of classics that don't get released back into the wild very often. GOD BLESS... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu