• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE JANUARY 2023 MIXED SALE ! - DISCOUNT SCHEDULE POSTED ON PAGE 26 - DELIVERY CONF # ON PAGE 27 - 2ND WAVE DELIVERY CONF #'S POSTED - THREAD CLOSED
2 2

536 posts in this topic

On 1/26/2023 at 5:26 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS # 72 - GLOSSY VF/VF+ COPY - $10

COPY F

Sweet glossy copy with minimal edge wear.  Light spine tick near "MARVEL COMICS" in the logo box.  Top back cover corner has a tiny 1/8th inch corner crease.  I left it bent to better illustrate size.  I folded it back and its not as obtrusive as the scan presents.  Still a sharp copy.

MAY 2021 SALE019.jpg

MAY 2021 SALE020.jpg

Take

On 1/25/2023 at 5:51 PM, Bio-Rupp said:

BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS # 3, 4 - BOTH GLOSSY NM MINUS COPIES - BOTH FOR $20

Beautiful books with mild stacking bows in each due to loose long box storage.  Issue #3 has the more prominent.  Without these stacking bows, these are NM copies. 

Set a stack of hardbacks on top for a few days to flatten them out if it bothers you.   Sweet copies of the FRANK MILLER classic.

These books are 37 years old now too. 

I have TWO SETS of these two at $20 a set.

JANUARY2021 SALE324.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE325.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE326.jpg

JANUARY2021 SALE327.jpg

Take 1 set

Thead is updated to the post above.

@Kramerica ...the LIBERTY MEADOWS 27 sold in the post before yours.  I'll look and see if I have another copy, but I'm doubting it. :( 

On a side note, I may have doubled up on a few items in the thread...(old mind here).

I'm pretty sure I deleted any doubles and luckily no one had claimed them.  If you see something exactly like another post, please let me know and thank you !

xxx ooo

Rupp

I posted a few of these before... so why not post a few more now.  I need to get rid of this stuff anyway lol 

Back when I had the store open, I used a smiley face as my logo.  It was simple and easy for business cards.

Well I always wanted art by my favorite artists and as a cheap way of getting it... all I asked artists to do for me is draw a simple "smiley face" and sign it.  I mean I'm talking about a 5 second touching of pen to paper here.  Most obliged and some took it the extra step.

Most of these were done btw 1997 and 2003 at Heroes Con in Charlotte, NC.

Note these sketches were done on simple comic backer boards and most have tack holes from hanging at the store.

So if you want some cheap art by a cool artist, then here's your chance.

MICHAEL ALLRED MADMAN SMILEY - $35

JUNE 2022 SALE375.jpg