• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I miss Murph0!

47 posts in this topic

After seeing one of his old threads brought back to life, I have to ask:

What ever happened to that guy? confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think he got in a flame war with ffb/tth/sfilosa...one of them anyway...over some Sgt Fury peds and exited stage right. confused-smiley-013.gif

It was ffb, but murph was out of line.

I think he got in a flame war with ffb/tth/sfilosa...one of them anyway...over some Sgt Fury peds and exited stage right. confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks for responding to my much more accurate post...banana 893censored-thumb.gif

Never said he wasn't. confused-smiley-013.gif

And I think 'out of line' is rather kind. tongue.gif

FFB punked him out in the stoopid Sgt Fury marketplace thread and he never came back. 893blahblah.gif

Wow! Didn't think he had such a thin skin. FFB can be intimidating though. Good thing he got married - should soften him up 27_laughing.gif

Oh well...

Thanks for responding to my much more accurate post...banana 893censored-thumb.gif

I responded to FT to correct his statement. It's well known that I never get into flame wars, being the diplomatic and beloved person that I am.

And why would I need to respond to your post if it was accurate? Chau hai-face.