• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Windy City Pulp and Paper Convention, April 21-23, 2023, Westin Lombard Yorktown Center, Lombard, IL
2 2

63 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2023 at 9:33 AM, comicjack said:

This event is awesome mainly pulps;comics and paperbacks with an old time feel to it.The auction nights have some incredible stuff in them and i like not having to push a key pad to win something.I give a big shout out to the guys who run this and for the hard work they put in.The only bad thing was Randall Dowling not being there with all those crazy high grade horror magazines.I look forward to this highlight show next year it was a great one ^^

To be fair, it's @Stevemmg that has brought all those nice magazines to sell.  I was just there to help him out and give him a chance to walk around and do some shopping of his own.  (thumbsu

I really missed seeing everybody again this year.  It's a great time because of all the incredible collectors and dealers sharing a deep dive on any particular genre.  There's so many dealers and collectors and creators that have forgotten more than I'll ever know.  Getting to share these discoveries with you and many others is definitely the best part.

I'd like to set up again next year, maybe Steve and I can work something out.  :wishluck: