• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dover's other thread - Closed
1 1

28 posts in this topic

Dover Sales Thread information.

Terms of sale: First “TAKE” claims in the thread wins the item over a PM offer. If I accept the offer in a PM and reply to you, then I will do my best to note the time and comment in the thread. However, disputes are settled by me. If you risk the PM offer, then there is a chance to be beaten to the sale.

Payments: PayPal / Check / Zelle or Money Order accepted.

Shipping: Using USPS, box in box method when applicable. Larger when necessary. I will track the shipment and note when received.

Continental 48 states. First slab is $18. Additional slabs are free.

Alaska / Hawaii & Canada will be exact shipping and to be determined. Please contact me for a quote. I will not lie on the customs form.

I will not sell to any Hall of Shamers or anyone on the Probation list.

Return Policy:

On CGC books, returns not accepted.

I have over 1,000 starts on E-Bay. I have more “buys” than “sells” but overall, I understand the process, I understand packing books and I know how I want to receive a package and that will be the goal.

Edited by dover

Ms. Mystic 1 (Vol 2 #1) CGC 9.8 WP - $65.0

This fills a spot in the Adams non Marvel/DC registry. This is actually the 4th series of Ms. Mystic, I think because Neal just could not let her go.....away......

IMG_9311.JPG

Ms. Mystic #2 (Vol 2 No. 2) CGC 9.8 WP $60.0

This is from the 4th (and last) series of Mystic. Soon after this short run, Neal retired her to a life of combing her hair. This also fills a slot in the registry if you must know. I am not certain there is any other reason a boy would buy multiple copies for $2 and work hard at finding one to submit. But I can tell you, it has happened. 

IMG_9309.JPG