• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

17 posts in this topic

Title says it all. Offering these twelve books as a lot. Great opportunity to start a collection or to add/upgrade to your current collection.

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

Return policy: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted. All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as books are returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt. Since I am selling these books as a set, they would need to be returned as a set as well.

Starting bid is $700 with increment of $25, BIN is $1,250. Auction starts now and ends tomorrow evening TONIGHT (Saturday 01/28) at 22h00 ET

All prices are in USD.

Shipping cost with $700 insurance and tracking number to the USA in a box with solid packaging is estimated around $50.00.

I do accept PayPal, personal checks (may need to clear if I don't know you though) or international money orders.

Edited by pickycollector

All books display great colors and gloss and are very attractive for their technical grade.

Grades are as follow:

Adventure Comics #263 Fine-

Adventure Comics #266 VF+

Adventure Comics #268 Fine+

Adventure Comics #270 F/VF

Adventure Comics #271 F/VF

Adventure Comics #272 VF/VF+

Adventure Comics #274 VF+

Adventure Comics #275 F/VF

Adventure Comics #276 F/VF

Adventure Comics #277 Fine-

Adventure Comics #279 Fine