• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mi biblioteca es su biblioteca: Miller, Manara, EC limited edition

30 posts in this topic

I've reorganized the study. Refitted the shelves. Restocked the closets. These sweethearts didn't make the cut.

Usual house rules. No HOS or probes need apply. First "Take it" wins in the thread. Returns accepted within 7 days, though, yes, you must step up with the postage.

And speaking of postage: Shipping is free. In several cases -- or should I say slipcases -- that's a big deal.

Payment via PayPal, check or money order. PM if you need more photos. I'm xelagallery on IG. Kudos are where you'd expect them to be.

I've owned many of these offerings for years, and bought, or acquired, most of them new. Condition matters. I did my best to keep the library shades drawn. If there's shelf wear, it was my shelves ... several photos of which wlll appear in the thread. As it may take a few days to post the books, I best get started ... 

Edited by SteveDuin

Science Fiction of the 20th Century, by the late, great Frank Robinson, a one-time aide to Harvey Milk and the owner, once upon a time, of the greatest collection of Weird Tales ever assembled. Collector's Showcase, 1999. Still in the original 17.5" x 14.5" box, so I'm guessing it's in pretty great shape. $70

IMG_0606.jpeg

IMG_0607.jpeg

IMG_0608.jpeg

"Rust" by Royden Lepp, paperbacks, four volumes. Archaia, 2016. Great story, written and illustrated by one of my favorite people. (I reviewed one of the volumes here: https://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/steve_duin/2014/03/steve_duin_blog_royden_lepp_re.html)

Unopened paperbacks (as I have the hardback set). Bump top left front corner on volume 1 and a slight flaw on the bottom left front corner on volume 2. You'll love "Rust." So will your kids. $45

IMG_0558.jpeg

IMG_0559.jpeg

IMG_0560.jpeg