• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Superheroes Strength Chart
3 3

22 posts in this topic

On 8/4/2023 at 3:47 PM, Readcomix said:

Look at what Iron Man says, though. “For about two seconds.” With extra electricity and everything channeled toward the system that gives him super-Strength, he can achieve that level for maybe half a minute. Look at Avengers #165 vs Count Nefaria, or Iron Man #132, where he lays out the Hulk with a single punch. That’s all he’s referring to.

fair enough, I didn't read that part... he did knock The Hulk out with one punch. That list is still off though. Silver Surfer is easily Thor/Hulk level for example.

On 8/5/2023 at 12:35 AM, skillzdadirecta said:

fair enough, I didn't read that part... he did knock The Hulk out with one punch. That list is still off though. Silver Surfer is easily Thor/Hulk level for example.

List is all kinds of off. Plus, there’s total effectiveness in unarmed combat and raw strength. Namor holds his own against the Hulk and Thing so many times due to greater agility and flight coupled with not-insignificant strength, for example. Look at him vs Wonder Man in Avengers #155 when he tries to just wade in.

I think Surfer is also a case of lower baseline (mid-tier) but can channel his cosmic energy into strength for greater levels, though longer than Iron Man. I remember him doing that in a brawl with some super strength powerhouse; can’t recall which story. Maybe TTA 93 vs Hulk? I’ll circle back’ if I find the reference.