• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
2 2

74 posts in this topic

Need to clear out some stuff

Reasonable counters accepted, but I hope these are priced to move as is. Package deals always welcome as are trade offers. 

Shipping is $7.00 US for up to 4 books first class. After that it goes to $10 US for unlimited books. Please contact me for other areas, but know it can get pricey real quick.  Local pick up available in the greater Sacramento area.

Returns ok, 7 days from receipt, but return shipping is on you unless I missed something. 

Anyone on any bad lists not eligible until you make things right with those you have wronged. Get yourself off the list and I believe in second chances.

payment check or MO. Contact me before you buy if you want another payment option. Payment should be post marked no later than 7 days from invoice date

I hope this goes quickly, but if not there will be no sales during the VCC. Please patronize the VCC!

I will do my best to determine who took the books first by PM or in the thread, but any undetermined tie situations will go to the posting in the thread. 

Thread Krapping fine and dandy and if you are very creative I may at my discretion award you a discount on purchases or other incentive (free book)

Edited by NP_Gresham