• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Killer Ross Captain America splash/Byrne Demon/Chen Wolverine/Leonardi Supergirl/Rogers Legends of Batman/Dwyer Avengers DPS/Dwyer Batman/Dwyer Impossible Man/Xmen pages/Atari Force & more

20 posts in this topic

HIya, folks:

Firstly, a big thanks to everyone who bid on my previous auction items.  Most of you walked away with great art at a good discount, especially on the Bolland Joker Sketch and the Tim Sale Batman sketch.

I've consigned more great artwork from Marvel and DC to Heritage this week, with all auctions ending Wednesday, Feb 22nd.  Don't be shy to bid as lots of sales have occurred below FMV.

Here's what's up for this week:

Thanks for looking!

Edited by jjonahjameson11

On 2/19/2023 at 2:43 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

HIya, folks:

Firstly, a big thanks to everyone who bid on my previous auction items.  Most of you walked away with great art at a good discount, especially on the Bolland Joker Sketch and the Tim Sale Batman sketch.

I've consigned more great artwork from Marvel and DC to Heritage this week, with all auctions ending Wednesday, Feb 22nd.  Don't be shy to bid as lots of sales have occurred below FMV.

Here's what's up for this week:

Thanks for looking!

The auctions will start to end in approximately 5 hours, with many items still well below fair market value.  Here's another opportunity for you to pick up a nice piece for your collection at a price that won't break your wallet.

Good luck to all, and thanks for bidding (thumbsu