• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRADE IS IN: PGM Conan the Barbarian #11
2 2

30 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 4/15/2023 at 3:33 PM, atticus.fetch said:

I wonder what CGC would do if I appealed the 9.0 grade in the opposite direction?

It might be possible to submit this as a ME with the reason being wrong label information.  Let me check into this with the team.

On 4/15/2023 at 5:45 PM, CGC Mike said:

It might be possible to submit this as a ME with the reason being wrong label information.  Let me check into this with the team.

:manhero:

• Administrator
On 4/15/2023 at 7:45 PM, CGC Mike said:
On 4/15/2023 at 3:33 PM, atticus.fetch said:

I wonder what CGC would do if I appealed the 9.0 grade in the opposite direction?

@atticus.fetch  Yes, you can send this back to us as a ME.  Write "grade re-assessment” in the ME notes and write ATTN Matt Nelson on the box and on the packing slip. Also, send me a tracking # when the package goes out.

On 4/17/2023 at 6:11 AM, CGC Mike said:

@atticus.fetch  Yes, you can send this back to us as a ME.  Write "grade re-assessment” in the ME notes and write ATTN Matt Nelson on the box and on the packing slip. Also, send me a tracking # when the package goes out.

@CGC Mike can I also include several of the X-Men I feel were graded harshly in the other direction?

• Administrator
On 4/17/2023 at 11:58 AM, atticus.fetch said:
On 4/17/2023 at 9:11 AM, CGC Mike said:

@CGC Mike can I also include several of the X-Men I feel were graded harshly in the other direction?

Sorry, I have approval for this 1 book only.  It's rare that we do this.