• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Hulk Trailer

76 posts in this topic

A clear nomination for the new CGC Board Hall of Fame!

I second the motion...deprive yourself the rewarding opportunity to really rip Hulkie a new one...lol...that's classic B^2!

I showed the clip to a bunch of "average, non-comic reading moviegoers of varying ages" and not one was impressed. All the women rolled their eyes and laughed, the younger guys snorted and walked away, and only the middle-age guys had any interest all, likely owing to their childhood reading of the comics.

1.The women rolled their eyes in wonder and awe of the possibility of getting a glimpse of a huge manly [!@#%^&^].

2.The younger guys snorted because they didnt have the hulks shear mass and felt belittled by the thought of truly being small and insignificant in all aspects of the human anatomy.

3.The middle age guys pranced and fluttered around the office knowing that one of their true childhood heros were about to hit the big screen in all his glorious fury.

hulkpaint.JPG

Anyhow, glad to hear your opinion of the movie upfront - this way you won't have to create another shill posting account to hide behind when criticizing the actual movie. After all, isn't that who you told people on this board you were Joe, a "movie buff", and not CI? Fool me once ( tinkerer ), shame on me...

Ok......this is not meant to tick anybody off.....it's all in good fun......but I thought these quotes from C.I. in that old thread were sorta funny. (don't put a beat down on me Joe) frown.gif

I've got 2200+ post under my belt as CI and I don't hide from anyone, anywhere.

Does anything about my personality, demeanor or "fortitude in the face of sharp sticks" even suggest that I would ever lurk behind any sort of alternate forum identity?

Mouse-02.gif

Hmmm, have to say the CGI Hulk does still look a bit shakey, I agree with another poster that he looks too 'lightweight' somehow gravity doesn't seem to be grounding the Hulk like it should.

Thats not gonna stop me seeing the film though, I am interested to see Ang Lee's take on the character and I'm sure they are holding the best CGI effects back for the movie itself.

As far as the summer flicks go I am looking forward (in order of preference) to X2 (trailers look awesome, can't wait to see Nightcrawler), Matrix Reloaded, Hulk & Terminator 3.

Should be a great summer for action fans. grin.gif

Good news Comic Fans - Hulk made the cover of today's USA Today! You can read the article " Incredible bulk of superheroes ready to bust out this summer 'Hulk,' 'Matrix' and 'X-Men' lead the box office charge online. Hulk got first billing!

Oh yeah, I played it, and bookmarked it! I think I need to try again as I didn't get very far, does he ever get to fight any supervillains?

Slightly different version of the trailer. Still not the final trailer, which I believe will be released friday with X2.

Also, Peter David did the novelization of the movie (or did he?) which is now out and available through Amazon (probably any bookstore, Wal-mart, etc.,.) for review, and if true to the flick, you can read the plot details here. In summary, it's gonna be dark/violent, David Banner (Bruce's dad played by Nolte) is a big-time bostard, T-Bolt Ross is a hard @ss, Talbot's a , Betty's a sweetheart, and Bruce has some serious issues. And the Hulk is really, really pi$$ed off. WOW!!