• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else losing posts or PMs?
1 1

13 posts in this topic

On 3/19/2023 at 12:11 PM, lizards2 said:

Just did it again while replying to a post.

And another PM :pullhair:

On 3/19/2023 at 2:23 PM, Jeffro. said:

Did you pay your annual dues to the CGC Elite?

:cool:

• Administrator
On 3/19/2023 at 3:08 PM, lizards2 said:

Well - that one made it through. Can you figure out what the heck is going on @CGC Mike

I have noticed that early Sunday morning, some PM's and post can disappear.  (It may happen at other times as well)  I have had this happen, and I know others have as well.  Several people who sent me grades for the grading contest were not received by me.  Also, I have replied to people who have sent them, and my PM's were not received    On a side note, there is supposed to be a forum update to the latest Invision platform.  Since I was informed about this, I believe this will be a larger update than usual.  Maybe this will fix some problems we are having, including this one.  I am going to bring this up in the e-mail I have regarding the upgrade.  

Not sure if this is related or not but I just logged in to see I had a PM from this past Thursday but I never received an e-mail indicating I had a message.  Normally I always get an e-mail letting me know I have a private message. 

• Administrator
On 3/19/2023 at 8:36 PM, DWL said:

Not sure if this is related or not but I just logged in to see I had a PM from this past Thursday but I never received an e-mail indicating I had a message.  Normally I always get an e-mail letting me know I have a private message. 

It's related and helpful.  Thanks!