• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

-CLOSED- *FINAL REDUCTION! NOW 40% OFF ALL LISTED PRICES!* EVERYONE'S FAVORITES: MARVEL/DC TREASURIES FOR SALE!
1 1

41 posts in this topic

Hey all - I can never pass up treasuries when I see them, I just love them so much!  But I always overbuy... so I keep upgrading my collection and then the inevitable correction... a sales thread! :D

Hope you find things you like too!!

The rules:
Happy to listen to offers via PM, but :takeit:in the thread ALWAYS takes the day!

SHIPPING: At cost, method of your choice, anywhere in the world.
PAYMENT: PayPal only please.
RETURNS: Please let me know if there's an issue within a week of receipt and will happily accept books back.

Taking some pics now, will try to make this quick and either get everything posted tonight or at worst by tomorrow. I plan on doing 30-40 books... depending on when I get tired. :ohnoez:

I will do my best to post them in some kind of order or groupings, so you can follow along, but there are some orphan books that I'll just pile together...

Thanks!
Frank

Edited by fmaz