• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Mighty Mouse lot (6 comics) & Three Dimensions comic lot (Mighty Mouse and House of Terror) low grade

7 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread wins. Please do not edit your post after posting :takeit:

Closed Sale. Thank you to all who stopped by! (worship)

PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payments should be made within three days of receiving invoice from me. 

SHIPPING
USPS priority shipping with insurance is included in prices. These will ship in a Gemini Comic mailer. If you would like them shipped in a USPS Priority Flat rate box, I am happy to do that, but I will need to add a few dollars to the price to cover the extra shipping cost. 

I love our Canadian and overseas members, but will only ship CONUS right now. 

Books will be shipped within 2 days of payment.

I will not sell to any H.O.S. Members or anyone currently on the probation list.

Although I've never had any issues, full or partial refunds available if you contact me within 10 days of receiving your purchase. I do not offer refunds on CGC graded books. 

I think that covers it. Here's the books!

Lot 1 - Mighty Mouse

Basically pricing the first 3 (issues 16, 21 & 24) and throwing the other 3 in for free. Although the Adventures of Mighty Mouse 7 does have a double cover for anyone who collects those.

Mighty Mouse 16 - 2.0 - Cover detached, interior pages still stapled together. Color scrape front cover lower right corner area. 1/4” spine split lower spine. Decent looking lower grade comic.

Mighty Mouse 21 (52 page issue) - 3.0 (close to 3.5 if not for water spot)  - Cover and centerfold attached. Several creases lower right front cover and lower left back cover. Water stain near center front cover. Other dirt spots on Mighty Mouse. Pen top middle front cover. Another decent looking lower grade comic though. 

Mighty Mouse 24 (36 page issue) - 2.5 - Cover and centerfold attached. 3/4” lower spine split with small piece missing back cover. 1/8” top spine split. Small corner piece missing top left back cover. A few tears on top front cover, but overall decent looking low grade comic.

Adventures of Mighty Mouse 7 - 1.5 - Double cover! 2” spine split on outer cover and 1” spine split inner cover. Spine split middle cover as well, but can’t tell if the inner cover has the same issue. Inner cover is a little brighter in color than outer cover. Both covers still attached and centerfold attached, but I think lower staple centerfold might eventually come loose. Corner piece missing on a few lower right interior pages. Some tears on cover and other general wear (writing, date stamp, soiling back cover) brings grade down.

Mighty Mouse 82 - 0.5? - Do you like your comics to feel crunchy? Then you will love this book. Overspray on all four sides of book making it stiff and crunchy feeling. Not sure how to grade this one really. 

Mighty Mouse Fan Club Magazine 6 - 4.0 - Looks nicer but 1/4” piece missing from spine near top where it says MIGHTY and 1/8” piece missing around the middle of the spine. Also has some overspray on top edge, right open edge, and bottom edge of comic. Not nearly as bad as 82. Presents like a mid-grade book.

Lot 2 - Three Dimensions 

Three Dimension Comics starring Mighty Mouse - 2.5 - Cover and centerfold attached. Also has loose pair of original glasses. Pen writing on cover, corner bends, small pieces missing, foxing/staining and other general wear brings grade down on this comic, but it is a decent looking low grade book.

House of Terror - 1.5/1.8 - Missing top staple. Cover detached and all interior pages loose, but it is complete. No glasses with this one. Front cover also miscut. Heavy creases lower left back cover corner area. It looks nicer in Mylar, but lowered grade due to loose pages and detached cover. 

Edited by alecholland

On 3/26/2023 at 4:08 PM, fifties said:

The 3D House of Terror has stories reprinted from Strange Terrors and Weird Horrors, + one original.

Thank you for that! (worship)

Lowered price on both lots.