• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED….MOVED TO ANOTHER PLATFORM…A Few nice Bronze Age Magazines, fresh from CGC
3 3

14 posts in this topic

I just got a magazine shipment back from CGC (I don’t want to tell you when I submitted them 🤐).  The new holders are very nice, I have to admit.  Anyway….thought I would offer them here before listing them publicly.  The usual rules apply:

:takeit: in the thread trumps private negotiations.

Shipping is U.S. only, and included in the price

No returns on slabs

Paypal for payments 

No problem children, ne’er-do-wells, or troublemakers

Edited by Blackmask

Eerie #136, 9.4 w/ white pages.  Really low census book, with only two graded copies (this one is highest, the other is an 8.0).  Gorgeous book…not sure why it wasn’t a 9.6+?  $500

C1E73377-BF12-4684-8770-D8425B038005.thumb.jpeg.db7a7745e616b82d7edfe01bbb756ea1.jpeg

Edited by Blackmask

On 4/6/2023 at 2:50 AM, The Lions Den said:

That usually involves a small flaw or two... (shrug)

Wow…..really?  Well then let me just access those grader notes and I’ll…..oh wait, there are no grader notes on this submission 🤔

On 4/6/2023 at 10:58 AM, Blackmask said:

Wow…..really?  Well then let me just access those grader notes and I’ll…..oh wait, there are no grader notes on this submission 🤔

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with the sale!   (thumbsu