• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

** All Proceeds to Benefit the Family of Thomas Drew (djpinkpanther67) ** High-grade raw Marvel / DC Copper Age sets and one-shots
4 4

28 posts in this topic

On 5/16/2023 at 4:19 PM, vaillant said:

Hi Lou — I'm confused as far as the series, since you put the thread in "Copper/Modern": many books seem to be Bronze (and thus "volume 1" of specific titles) but since there are no pictures it's unclear.

Thanks for asking -- I did put this list in Copper/Modern because the vast majority of the books are post-1980, but you're right that there are exceptions.  The books you're noticing that "seem to be Bronze" are, as you suspected, from "Volume 1" of their respective titles.  So when I'm listing (for example) Captain America #209, it's the book from 1977.  (thumbsu

If you see specific books where you feel my description is ambiguous, please feel free to call those out and I will clarify.

Edited by Sweet Lou 14

On 5/16/2023 at 10:28 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Thanks for asking -- I did put this list in Copper/Modern because the vast majority of the books are post-1980, but you're right that there are exceptions.  The books you're noticing that "seem to be Bronze" are, as you suspected, from "Volume 1" of their respective titles.  So when I'm listing (for example) Captain America #209, it's the book from 1977.  (thumbsu

If you see specific books where you feel my description is ambiguous, please feel free to call those out and I will clarify.

Thanks!

On 5/11/2023 at 10:04 AM, Sweet Lou 14 said:
  • Spider-Woman (1978) #3 VF/NM -- $4
  • Spider-Woman (1978) #7 VF/NM -- $4
  • Spider-Woman (1978) #34 VF/NM -- $3
  • Spider-Woman (1978) #35 VF/NM -- $3
  • Spider-Woman (1978) #36 VF/NM -- $3
  • Spider-Woman (1978) #40 VF/NM -- $3

:takeit:

All purchases to date have now been paid for and shipped.  Thanks to all buyers for their generosity!

Total raised in this thread so far:  $192 and counting.

Happy to keep the thread going for a while longer, hoping that there are more folks out there who need some of the books on this list so that we can raise more money for Thomas' family.  Thanks again!