• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*CLOSED* My First Forum Sale! Mix of slabs/raws--> CGC UF4, Batman Beyond 1, Swamp Thing 37, NYX3+4 plus some raw modern variants/minor keys
1 1

31 posts in this topic

Hello all! This is my first sale on CGC, so I want to make sure I do this right. Here are the rules:

-        First ‘take it’ posted trumps any on-going PM negotiations. If there is a dispute, I will go by the time stamp on my browser.

-        SHIPPING: $5 unlimited for raw books (First Class); $15 for slabs (insurance is included in the cost of the book; sent Priority); no shipping outside of the USA at the moment (if you live in Canada and are really interested in a listing, PM me and maybe we can work something out—will likely be at cost).

-        RETURNS: Raw books may be returned within 3 days of receiving books (buyer pays return shipping costs, and refund paid upon me getting book back in same condition). No returns on slabbed books.

-        PAYMENT: Expected within 3 days of receiving the invoice in your PM. At this time (seeing as it’s my first sale and I want to make sure everyone is comfortable), I am only accepting PayPal ‘goods and services’. If you are comfortable with other forms and wish to pay by some other method, shoot me a PM and we can discuss further.

-        CONDITION OF BOOKS: All raw books are NM or better unless otherwise noted; for slabbed books, I will do my best to note any issues with the slabs (prominent newton rings, excessive scuffing, etc.), but it is possible I miss something—please do your best to review the pictures and ask me any questions! That said, all slabs in this listing were graded within the last four months and are still housed in their plastic sleeves with minimal contact.

-        OFFERS: I will consider reasonable offers, but keep in mind a majority of the books are already under FMV and at or below recent similar sales.

-        Finally, no HOS’s or Probies

And I apologize beforehand for the reflections—I don’t yet have a scanner, so I did the best I could with the slabs. Just hit me up if you want more pictures/information about a particular listing. 

Thanks everyone and good luck!

Edited by Nsschenks

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns #2 'Newsstand' CGC 9.6 White Page-- $250 $235 $215

*Note: top of the case separates a tiny bit, but the case itself is secure and undamaged--just a thick book I think

TDKR2-1.jpg

TDKR2-2.jpg

Edited by Nsschenks

And last slab--

Ultimate Fallout #4 CGC 9.2 White Pages-- $500 $470 $455

*Note: this one looks better than 9.2 imo but it's been pressed and slabbed twice, so who knows what's going on (original grader notes mentioned polybag crease, but a subsequent repress and reslab didn't help, apparently...no notes this time)

UF4-1.jpg

UF4-2.jpg

Edited by Nsschenks