• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

recommendation: the best site on which I bought (UK)
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys, this is a recommandation for my favourite sellers, SPLAT COMICS from UK.

Recently i I launched a search notice on facebook for Batman Book. Shortly after an angel came from the sky, is name was Darren Collett, he showed me is webshop "Splat Comics". On this place ive found my happiness. The choice is absolutely amazing. In more, im a very specific collecter and i collect only Direct Sales Edt, Darren took his time to verify for me each books that i wanted was in the good Edt.

I does an order for 70 books, all without exception was in the indicated grade. 

About the delivery, i never received a better package in my life, this thing could resist to a war! The delivery was really speed too, under 2 weeks for international delivery is an exceptional delay! 

Definitly the next time that I would like to buy retail books, it will be here. and I advise you to do like me! 

Last 2 days for the exceptional sales of 33% on every books!!!

Hurry up!!!

Buy on https://www.splatcomics.com/