• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) JUNE 2023 Summer FLING Blow Out SALE ... Hyperlinks on PAGE 1
3 3

370 posts in this topic

On 6/17/2023 at 12:49 AM, davet75 said:

:sorry: d'oh didn't check the summary page

It's really my fault ... I thought I'd updated the listings as well ... To reward my ineptitude, I would like you to claim a 12 dollar book on the house. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 6/16/2023 at 10:46 PM, jimjum12 said:

It's really my fault ... I thought I'd updated the listings as well ... To reward my ineptitude, I would like you to claim a 12 dollar book on the house. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Claiming on your house … UNUSUAL TALES 31                                  6.5                              12 ... stain and crease b.c. Ditko

REAL LOVE 29                                          3.0                          14 cvr. det.

REAL LOVE 37                                          4.0                          18 ... tanning halo cover

:takeit: take these.  if you're ok with applying the 12 towards this, I would appreciate it. Thanks Jimbo!