• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hundreds of High Grade Bronze FS
4 4

59 posts in this topic

Have to a do seperate thread for these, will be posting huncreds of high grade, previously graded, mostly BA books. Please note that all of these books have been removed from thier slabs but the labels have been retained and the books kept in Mylite 2's and full backs. To reduce the amount of shipping I would have to do I'm going to sell these in lots, mainly by series or character titles. I might do a few mixed lots with picture frames, etc. For specific scan(s) while these books were encapsulated please PM me as I should have most of them saved. The books lineage can be traced back to Heritage and other well known venues and I will do my best to provide the source of where they were purchased if requested by PM's (scans for a lot of these are available in Heritage archives). They will be priced to move to first come first serve:

Rules: 

- For US and Canada shipping only. Shipping cost $50 USD.

- Will ship within 2 business days of payment.

- No refund but will ship with Canada Post express, tracking and insurance included.

- Paypal only please.

- BIN's win over PM discussions/offers.

- I am going to have to check back every so often and I will try and respond to any inquiries asap. 

- Just an fyi, I have no plans of breaking up any lots at this time. 

- Titles I may be listing include, TOD, Werewolf By Night, Avengers, Astonishing Tales, Marvel team-Up, Spider-Man, Sub-Mariner, Thor, Conan, Hulk, FF, etc. First Up:

Werewolf By Night, 13 books, see labels for grades, etc. The #7 was previously graded by that other company and is a 9.6 ow/wp's, label included. Asking $1,300 USD + shipping. SOLD

WWfc.jpg

WWbc.jpg

Edited by Silver Surfer
SOLD