• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another ebay question regarding sale practices

22 posts in this topic

JLA_all_the_way posted a similar topic last month. The question is: did the seller do what was promised in the auction or as stated in follow up communication?

Many sellers self insure - I do because my inventory insurance covers mailed items up to $200 in value, and up to $1000 in value if I buy minimum Postal insurance. If there ever is a problem ( and there were a few lost packages), I made good on it.

Was the comic sent via the method promised? I specifically mention media mail, which can take up to 14 ( and sometimes more) days to be delivered.

As long as you understood up front what the cost was going to be, them it should be implied that you agree to the shipping terms stated in the auction and if the seller pockets some cash, then complaining about it after the fact is sour grapes on your part.

Steve