• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed-Bat Slabs for sale Now 10% Off
5 5

12 posts in this topic

This is my first sales thread on the forums, I'll try to make it right.

Usual rules:

1. No HOS or PL members.

2. First   :takeit:  in the thread wins.  This supersedes any PM negotiations.

3. No returns on CGC graded books, please be sure that you really want it before buying.

4. U.S. sales and shipping only.

5. Payment is by USPS money order.

6. BIN price includes USPS insured Priority shipping.

10% off all listed books.

Please note, I usually go radio silent on the internet from 4:30 PM Pacific on Fridays to 7:30 AM Pacific on Mondays as I have grandkids to watch on the weekends. This does not mean that I will be ignoring this sales thread, it just means that I have other obligations that come first. I will do my best to check during the weekends, and will most definitely be responding by Monday mornings at the latest. I will honor any time stamped :takeit: in the order that they appear, so please be patient. I will address any PM's as they come in.

Here they are-

Batman # 30, CGC 7.0 White pages. $1,900

Batman 30 Front.JPG

Batman 30 Back.JPG

Edited by CitrusZ28
Closed

On 7/10/2023 at 8:41 AM, CitrusZ28 said:

This is my first sales thread on the forums, I'll try to make it right.

Usual rules:

1. No HOS or PL members.

2. First   :takeit:  in the thread wins.  This supersedes any PM negotiations.

3. No returns on CGC graded books, please be sure that you really want it before buying.

4. U.S. sales and shipping only.

5. Payment is by USPS money order.

6. BIN price includes USPS insured Priority shipping.

Please note, I usually go radio silent on the internet from 4:30 PM Pacific on Fridays to 7:30 AM Pacific on Mondays as I have grandkids to watch on the weekends. This does not mean that I will be ignoring this sales thread, it just means that I have other obligations that come first. I will do my best to check during the weekends, and will most definitely be responding by Monday mornings at the latest. I will honor any time stamped :takeit: in the order that they appear, so please be patient. I will address any PM's as they come in.

Here they are-

Batman # 30, CGC 7.0 White pages. $1,900

Batman 30 Front.JPG

Batman 30 Back.JPG

Batman # 35 Off White to White pages. $1,350

Batman 35 Front.JPG

Batman 35 Back.JPG