• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics from the Vault - extra special Golden Age (no kidding!) rarely for sale here. FICTION HOUSE COMING MONDAY 7/17!
7 7

105 posts in this topic

Hello there! For your perusal this evening, a collection of things that are rarely for sale here. All Golden Age, all great stuff.

Shipping for these books will be USPS Priority Mail plus insurance so $10 per package plus whatever the insurance is. I will not be profiting on insurance, it will be at cost.

Payment: Paypal or Venmo (or other electronic payments) ship nearly instantly.

Returns within 14 days of receipt.

These are great books. Just great. I've changed my collection focus and don't think I can complete a run, so my loss is your gain. First :takeit:in the thread takes it. I want to move this stuff so PM with offers.

Edited by FlyingDonut

VG copy of War Against Crime 10. First appearance of the Vault of Horror, first Vault of Horror issue. Yes. First Vault of Horror issue. Sold! to Bladak

Edited by FlyingDonut

G/G+ copy of Vault of Horror 32. Looks much nicer but spine is split. Sold! to Bladak

Edited by FlyingDonut