• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread Closed -- Thanks to everyone who stopped by!
3 3

732 posts in this topic

LAST CALL -- Thread closes tonight at 9:00 PM CT.

To keep things spicy, let's do a last FLASH SALE -- these books are sold at the prices below, NOT at an additional 30% off their listed prices, as these will be marked lower than the 30% everything else is currently at.

Hulk (2008) lot -- #1-55 + variant #6, variant #9 (only #9 in lot), variant #10, variant #12 (only #12 in lot), #30.1 issue -- all NM+/9.4+ -- $450  $270  -- That's 40% off the listed price! :whatthe:

Wolverine #10 -- Grey Hulk cover -- NM- -- 9.2 -- $100 & Wolverine #10 -- NM- -- 9.2 -- $50 -- TAKE BOTH FOR $90 :whatthe::whatthe: -- SOLD to echu

Amazing Fantasy #1 -- 1st appearance of Arana -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $45 & Arana #1 -- NM- -- 9.2 -- $12  -- TAKE BOTH FOR $30 -- SOLD to DavidTheDavid

Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars #2 -- 1st appearance of Gwenpool (variant cover) -- NM -- 9.4 -- $125 -- $75 :whatthe: SOLD to echu 

Amazing Spider-Man #365 -- 1st appearance of Spider-Man 2099 -- Copy A -- NM -- 9.4 -- $60  $30 :whatthe:

Amazing Spider-Man #365 -- 1st appearance of Spider-Man 2099 -- Copy B -- NM -- 9.4 -- $60  $30 :whatthe:

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

:takeit:Wolverine #10 -- Grey Hulk cover -- NM- -- 9.2 -- $100 Wolverine #10 -- NM- -- 9.2 -- $50 -- TAKE BOTH FOR $90 :whatthe::whatthe:

Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars #2 -- 1st appearance of Gwenpool (variant cover) -- NM -- 9.4 -- $125 -- $75 :whatthe:

On 7/30/2023 at 7:28 PM, echu said:

:takeit:Wolverine #10 -- Grey Hulk cover -- NM- -- 9.2 -- $100 Wolverine #10 -- NM- -- 9.2 -- $50 -- TAKE BOTH FOR $90 :whatthe::whatthe:

Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars #2 -- 1st appearance of Gwenpool (variant cover) -- NM -- 9.4 -- $125 -- $75 :whatthe:

Added to your stack, and thank you! ^^(worship)

On 7/22/2023 at 10:52 AM, ChiSoxFan said:

Witchblade #100 -- Wizard World Chicago VIP Variant cover limited to 1000 copies -- NM+ -- 9.4+ -- $35

The greenish marks on the front and back cover are something that made its way onto the scanner and are not on the book itself.

137.jpg

138.jpg

:takeit:30% appreciated 👍

And ... that's going to be it.  Thread is now officially closed.

If anyone sees anything they want to add, PM me.  I'll start working on putting invoices together, and I'll hopefully be able to get everyone their totals in the next couple of days.  This, combined with my Gold/Silver/Bronze thread is by far the biggest one I've ever run on the boards, so there's a lot to compile, so I hope everyone will be patient. 

THANK YOU to everyone who purchased, who stopped by to say hello, and to make this a success for me.  I appreciate all of you! (worship)(worship)