• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STERANKO oddities STERANKO rarities STERANKO - FOOM 1 and 2! ALL ITEMS NOW REDUCED!
1 1

53 posts in this topic

#3 - VG condition - a few small puzzles have pencilled writing.  First two pages and covers have small tears with tape or tape residue. Small piece out top front cover.  Killer cover by Steranko!  Awesome "SHOWDOWN" centerfold with Spider-Man by Jim. Has mailing label.  Nice copy even with minor flaws.

$85 shipped to US address

SOLD!

zimg591.jpg

zimg592.jpg

Edited by *paull*

This is a must-have for Steranko fans.  Not only is this issue of Comic Book Marketplace (#28, 1995) focused on Steranko, but the entire section was edited and designed by Jim himself, with images that he provided for publication.  How can that be that Jim edited the article on him?  I can verify it because my own article is in the magazine, and Jim edited it slightly (and justifiably).  Super copy... straight up near mint!

I'm also including Jim's 1999 San Diego Comic Con program cover featuring his Chandler (Red Tide) character.  Also NM... super copy!

Both books for $42 shipped to US address  SOLD!

zimg617.jpg

zimg616.jpg

Edited by *paull*

ITEMS NOT YET SOLD NOW FINAL REDUCTION!

TRUE MYSTERY DETECTIVE w/ STERANKO PHOTO COVER -  $75 shipped to US address  NOW $59 shipped in the US

GENII 1962 and 1964 ISSUES -   $700 for the pair  NOW $590 for the pair shipped to US address

FOOM 1 -   $125 shipped to US address,  NOW $100 shipped to US address

FOOM 2 -  
$410 shipped to US address,  NOW $349 shipped to US address

FOOM 3 -  
$85 shipped to US address ,  SOLD!

COMIC BOOK MARKETPLACE 28 and 1999 SAN DIEGO PROGRAM    NOW $38 shipped to US address

I also ship overseas, PM me if interested.

I'm looking for a bound volume of original printings of Steranko's SHIELD stories and would include items above in a trade.

Edited by *paull*

On 8/17/2023 at 12:31 PM, *paull* said:

TRUE MYSTERY DETECTIVE w/ STERANKO PHOTO COVER -  $75 shipped to US address  NOW $59 shipped in the US

GENII 1962 and 1964 ISSUES -   $700 for the pair  NOW $590 for the pair shipped to US address

FOOM 1 -   $125 shipped to US address,  NOW $100 shipped to US address

FOOM 2 -  
$410 shipped to US address,  NOW $349 shipped to US address

FOOM 3 -  
$85 shipped to US address ,  SOLD!

COMIC BOOK MARKETPLACE 28 and 1999 SAN DIEGO PROGRAM    NOW $38 shipped to US address

I also ship overseas, PM me if interested.

I'm looking for a bound volume of original printings of Steranko's SHIELD stories and would include items above in a trade.

@*paull* PM sent

TRUE MYSTERY DETECTIVE w/ STERANKO PHOTO COVER -  $75 shipped to US address  NOW $59 shipped in the US

GENII 1962 and 1964 ISSUES -   $700 for the pair  NOW $590 for the pair shipped to US address

FOOM 1 -   $125 shipped to US address,  NOW $100 shipped to US address

FOOM 2 -   
$410 shipped to US address,  SOLD!

FOOM 3 -   
$85 shipped to US address ,  SOLD!

FOOM 2 is available again because I couldn't ship it in time to get it signed at a recent show.  PRICE REDUCED!

TRUE MYSTERY DETECTIVE w/ STERANKO PHOTO COVER -  $75 shipped to US address  NOW $55 shipped in the US

GENII 1962 and 1964 ISSUES -   $700 for the pair  NOW $575 for the pair shipped to US address

FOOM 1 -   $125 shipped to US address,  NOW $100 shipped to US address

FOOM 2 -   
$410 shipped to US address,  NOW $339 shipped to US address

FOOM 3 -   
$85 shipped to US address ,  SOLD!

COMIC BOOK MARKETPLACE 28 and 1999 SAN DIEGO PROGRAM    SOLD!