• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what comics have you bought recently?

50 posts in this topic

I guess some of the "haters" would label this just another bsd thread. So I figure I will add to the fun. I am actually doing a lot more deals off ebay these days but still buy a fair amount of stuff there. Outside ebay though have picked up great stuff with Bob Highgrade, Metrop., Heritage, hammer, WLC, and our own Bronze Bruce - and Zen comics. Highlights in the last few weeks; FF 5 9.0, FF 9 9.2; Hulk 2 9.0; TTa 61 9.2,79 9.4; Hulk Ann 2 9.6 ; X-men 4 and 5 9.4; Spidey 3 9.0; Hulk 180 9.2; Spidey 66 and 102 9.4; X-men 56 9.4; FF 21 9.0; FF 116 9.6 and Spidey 119 9.6. Also bought some great Marvel mini figures for Hulk, Thing and Torch. Non-cgc FF 19 and 22 on the way - should be around 9.2s.

all off ebay....purchased a Marvel 2-1 #1 cgc 9.6 wp and sold it a week later....does that count?

Also a beautiful Surfer #3 cgc 9.4, Dark Mansion of F.L. #1 cgc 9.4 wp, Green Lantern #59 cgc 9.4 owp (but that one is sold too). tongue.gif

Make sure u count the pgs b4 u buy the book. A few raw copies floating around missing centerfold or an interior pg.

What is the official page count on Suspense Comics 3? It seems everytime I ask this question, I get a dfferent answer... smirk.gif

Picked up the following today:

Black Cat Mystery #40 F-

Worlds of Fear #6 F

Spellbound #7 F

Voodoo #8 NM-

Astonishing #17 F

Black Magic #17 F

Mystic #17 F-

Mysterious Adventures #18 F

Journey Into Fear #20 VG+

Chamber Of Chills #22 F+

Witches Tales #23 NM-

Advetures Into Terror #14 F-

Haunted Thrills #11 VF-

Eerie #13 F

House of Terror 3-D #1 VG+

Intrique #1 VF-

Oh - scans of several available in the Have A Cigar thread - the place to post those books you really wanted and finally got.

Which is here - got a light?