• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A sale of two slabs: Doctor Strange 169 and Ironman 2 - SOLD and CLOSED!

9 posts in this topic

These books were acquired from generous donors to two different fundraising threads for the families of board members in need.  As a result, I don't have a set cost that needs recovering, and both comics can be offered here at prices way under current market value according to data from both GPA and GoCollect.

The particulars.  Shipping anywhere in the US by Priority Mail with signature confirmation and bomb-proof packaging is included in the price - buyers from other countries are gladly accepted, but you will have to cover my exact shipping.  Payments are accepted by PayPal or personal check.  There are no returns on these CGC slabbed comics.

I apologize in advance for the quality of these scans.  Having bought a new computer last year, incompatibility has sidelined my trusty and highly effective old scanner, and its compatible replacement simply doesn't render slabbed comics as well.  A couple of clicks on any scan will bring up a much larger high resolution version.

First up.

• Ironman #2
  • CGC 9.4 ow/w
  • $370 includes domestic shipping  SOLD!

An inferior cover wrap, but by far the lowest price around.

Ironman2front1.thumb.jpg.9333d05b3b5b98cc4fa5755db2d7274c.jpg

Ironman2back1.thumb.jpg.4b5847e82ce5f4cab399eb640d3e8c59.jpg

Edited by namisgr
book sold

On 8/2/2023 at 10:33 AM, namisgr said:

These books were acquired from generous donors to two different fundraising threads for the families of board members in need.  As a result, I don't have a set cost that needs recovering, and both comics can be offered here at prices way under current market value according to data from both GPA and GoCollect.

The particulars.  Shipping anywhere in the US by Priority Mail with signature confirmation and bomb-proof packaging is included in the price - buyers from other countries are gladly accepted, but you will have to cover my exact shipping.  Payments are accepted by PayPal or personal check.  There are no returns on these CGC slabbed comics.

I apologize in advance for the quality of these scans.  Having bought a new computer last year, incompatibility has sidelined my trusty and highly effective old scanner, and its compatible replacement simply doesn't render slabbed comics as well.  A couple of clicks on any scan will bring up a much larger high resolution version.

First up.

• Ironman #2
  • CGC 9.4 ow/w
  • $370 includes domestic shipping

An inferior cover wrap, but by far the lowest price around.

Ironman2front1.thumb.jpg.9333d05b3b5b98cc4fa5755db2d7274c.jpg

Ironman2back1.thumb.jpg.4b5847e82ce5f4cab399eb640d3e8c59.jpg

I’ll take it