• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The return of MrBedrock's really weird shiznit...
6 6

150 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply -

• 1) All prices include shipping in the US! We will calculate fair shipping to Canada and other parts of the globe!
  • 2) Any item is fully guaranteed, and fully returnable for any reason - NO EXPLANATION NECESSARY!
  • 3) All forms of payment - cash, checks, credit cards, Paypal, barter - will be considered!
  • 4) First "I'll Take It" gets it!
  • 5) Time payments are welcome, but a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to start any layaway!
  • 6) High quality Thread-crapping is encouraged!

I will be listing a bunch of odd stuff over the course of this thread so please check in regularly, if for no reason other than to be entertained.

Please enjoy!

First up, an actual tin of Red Ryder BBs. There is a little scuffing on the bottom and a few spots of very light oxidation on the sides. The BBs are shiny and perfect and the top of the tin with the graphics is beautiful. $40 shipped! SOLD!

(I haven't counted the BBs so I can't guarantee there are 750 of them, but there are enough to do some serious BB gun damage.)

shiznit1.jpg

shiznit2.jpg

shiznit3.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

4 vitally important publications in the early years of comics fandom. The Who's Who of Comic Fandom and The Who's Who of American Comic Books Vol 1 & 2 by Jerry Bails and Hames Ware each collected and compiled contact information for important personalities involved in comics either professionally as creators, publishers or vendors. The Fandom Annual was published by G.B. Love as a best of RBCC pertaining specifically to articles published about the history of Golden Age publishers. Some of the earliest articles written about MLJ and Nedor, as well as a profile of early collector Gene Arnold are included. All for $100...

shiznit4.jpg

shiznit5.jpg

shiznit6.jpg

shiznit7.jpg

shiznit8.jpg

shiznit9.jpg

E.C. Fan Addict issues #2 and #3. $80 shipped for the pair... SOLD!

shiznit10.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

On 8/3/2023 at 3:13 PM, gunsmokin said:

saw you post them on the EC fan addicts facebook page a few days ago. :cheers:

I debated about whether to offer them there or here, but I didn't want to encourage commerce on that wonderful page.

BTW, anyone who is remotely interested in EC Comics should visit the EC Fan Addict page on Facebook. So many great people participate in the conversation there.

3 Marvel Comics birthday cards with original envelopes from 1979 - $100 for the lot. SOLD!

shiznit17.jpg

shiznit16.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

Magic is Fun Magazine #1 (March 1946) and #2 (May 1946) - fine to very fine - $60 for the pair, shipped

shiznit20.jpg

shiznit18.jpg

shiznit19.jpg

On 8/3/2023 at 4:02 PM, gunsmokin said:

Take

I will try to find another one!