• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First ever? Aquaman (1994) #2 DC Universe variant found and for sale here exclusively over the weekend
7 7

28 posts in this topic

On 8/10/2023 at 10:24 PM, ToTheBone said:

Yes ExNihilo.  I posted this same book on eBay for $200.  I had no idea what I was holding or what it was worth.  I listed at a price I thought no sane person would hit. 

I was shocked when it sold so fast and cancelled the order then began researching to find out why.  

That's kind of the opposite of what you're supposed to do.....both parts. 

On 8/11/2023 at 11:10 AM, comix4fun said:

Didn't see your post before I posted, so I won't belabor the point more than to mention that in situations like this the Boards have been extraordinarily effective of demonstrating the consequence of aberrant behavior and pointing towards the straight and narrow. 

that sounds vaguely threatening.  Please don't lose your head in all the excitement.  I'm not trying to build a rep as top tier comics dealer here.  I'm just trying to get a fair value for a book that I purchased as a kid and held onto for 30 years, and I'm so happy to find out that it's going to make some collector extremely happy.  Let's find that person.