• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Thread with GA and BA CGC incl. Contact Comics 10 & Romantic Hearts 1; Raw books incl Batman 94, GI Combat 80, SA FF <CLOSED>

73 posts in this topic

On 8/15/2023 at 12:32 PM, elibowman said:

G.I. Combat #80, 1960, DC. Awesome Russ Heath grey tone cover, and Heath/Kubert/Swan art inside. Complete and attached, but plenty of spine wear. Some minor creasing and a small edge tear on the back left edge. I think its a 3.5, maybe 4.0. Only 19 blue labels on the census, and not a lot of sales data out there.

$75  NOW $59  **NOW $49**

IMG_9349.jpeg

IMG_9350.jpeg

:takeit:

On 8/15/2023 at 11:51 AM, elibowman said:

Kid Colt Outlaw #100, 1961, Marvel/Atlas. Loaded with a Kirby cover, Heck interior art, and Stan Lee scripts. Complete and tightly attached. The biggest issue is a small tear (~0.5" or a bit larger) on the bottom edge that goes through the entire book. I believe this was made with a blade as it is far too clean a cut to be a tear. The front cover has some wear around this, but the interior and back cover show that it is very clean. Also a small triangular chip at the right front edge. Without the cut, I would argue for at least a 4.5. With it, 3.5? I will put some pics of the cut in the spoilers.

$45  NOW $38  **NOW $32**

IMG_9353.jpeg

IMG_9354.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_9376.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_9375.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_9374.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_9373.jpeg

:takeit:

On 8/15/2023 at 2:12 PM, elibowman said:

Hey, look...a Marvel hero book.

Tales Of Suspense #49, 1964, Marvel. Let's be honest...this book is loaded. 1st X-Men cross over, and early appearance of them. OSPG says same date as X-Men #3, so tied for 3rd appearance? 1st Avengers cross over. And, 2nd appearance of The Watcher. Seems undervalued to me at that point. This was my long term copy until I lucked into an upgrade. Complete and seemingly attached, but there is glue between cover and first/last pages. Bottom staple may be detached from cover. Otherwise lots of general wear, a small stain in the logo, an import stamp (?) faint on the front lower left corner and on the lower left back corner, and a store stamp on the back saying Malaysia. So, this book has traveled. I have owned it for more than 15 years at this point. Without the glue, I would say 3.0 range. Adjust from there as needed.

$55  NOW $49  **NOW $45**

IMG_9377.jpeg

IMG_9378.jpeg