• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The amazing cyclops spider-man ?!?

23 posts in this topic

really is sad how marvel is going so low overral...not only they try to ruin the characters continuity, now they started deforming the major ones and killing on and on the lesser known ones.

I'm sure the "dark Joe" killed the "regular" Joe who once was able to bring a marvelous spark of magic to the house some years ago...it seems like it was in another lifetime!!!

sad, it's just sad...

regards

Hmm, well let's see... DC killed Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, and Donna Troy, broke Batman's back and replaced him, Aquaman's hand eaten off by fish, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) goes crazy and kills the entire GLC...Looks like Marvel is the only one to mangle its characters for a story. I'm sure Petey will grow it back somehow.

Hmm, well let's see... DC killed Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, and Donna Troy, broke Batman's back and replaced him, Aquaman's hand eaten off by fish, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) goes crazy and kills the entire GLC...Looks like Marvel is the only one to mangle its characters for a story. I'm sure Petey will grow it back somehow.

<Sigh>

Marvel dead: Jean Grey, The Thing, Thor, Hawkeye, Ant-man, Wonderman, etc.

Marvel crazies: Scarlet Witch, Wolverine, Captain Marvel

Marvel broken and replaced: Captain America

How about drunkards? We got Iron Man and Warbird.

Anyway, the point was that the Spidey stuff seems gratuitous - shock for shock value instead of actually driving a story. Not that Marvel would EVER do that...