• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(DC) Who is the hero who receive the most often some help in his own title
2 2

10 posts in this topic

if we ask the question the other way around, i think its pretty easy to give an answer, probably Batman is the guy who comes the more often to help other heroes and its very to understand because batman make sales, (superman can be in this disscussion too)

But here that is not the question! We want to define the heroes who ask the more often some help from other heroes in his own title. So in your opinion who is it? 

The guy who win this disscussion will receive a bad reputation, because that simply signify that he s not able to beat his own rogues gallery by himself.

I'm a bit confused. Are you asking who has the most guest stars in their titles or if there's anyone who gets more help than Batman does from Oracle, Robin, Nightwing, Alfred, Commissioner Gordon, etc. or something else entirely?

On 8/23/2023 at 5:04 AM, Semicentennial said:

Robbie Reed because there is almost always a different hero helping him out.  When you look at the percentage of books that have a different hero helping him, is probably a good 80-90% of the run.:shiftyeyes:

This is the question that i asked, so thanks for your post. Im going to see more about these guy who i know anything