• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Thanks for looking!
8 8

58 posts in this topic

Hi All

So this is my official sales thread, so please ignore any others by imposters using my name :)

I just recently obtained a book that I have been wanting for awhile so I need to pay it off so this thread will keep going until I can do that, or sooner if I can find a job for my 9 year old in a factory:grin:

I will have a wide range of books but I am going to try and at least have some of them grouped by title.

Here are the rules:

Shipping: I will ship at cost Ground Advantage (or Priority Mail if you prefer that). I will also ship internationally at cost.

Payment: Paypal, check or money order.

Returns: I always want anyone who buys from me to be happy with what they bought so I will allow returns if you are not happy or if I made an error (or if your partner demands you stop wasting money and return them)

No HOS

Feel free to contact me for any questions, need more pics, offers, interests etc.

Thanks for looking!

P.S. Thanks again to all who have bought from me in the past, it is much appreciated!

Edited by Bludriver

Mystery in Space #69 (VF/NM before the tragedy): $60

I have to tell the story on this book. A few years ago I bought a few books off someone on ebay, part of an original owner collection. This book was one of the highlights as it has incredible color and gloss. Sadly, the box of books was damaged...there was a hole in the box like some piece of metal went through it and rammed into the right side of a few of the books. It was heartbreaking to see a 60 year old beautiful book get damaged like that.

I got a partial refund from the seller, but every time I look at the book, I think of what it was like before the tragedy, so I have decided to sell it even though it really looks nice even with the banged in side...it really does look like it was just printed.

I am not sure how to grade this which is the reason for my grade above.

mysteryinspace69001.thumb.jpg.64a80026f927dabc7ed71b04e8602a59.jpgmysteryinspace69back001.thumb.jpg.576498ece7e180beba90113bcc37d682.jpg