• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel $5 & $10 Sale - CLOSED
3 3

146 posts in this topic

I've been collecting comics for over 21 years now and my collection stands at around 60,000 to 70,000 books in all.  Over that time I've accumulated a number of duplicate issues - many of which have been sold but I still have a lot left, especially the Marvel stuff.  So, depending on how this first sale goes, I'll be selling these by the short box.  I have 5 short boxes in all so I'll be having 5 different sales.  I'll settle up on each sale before moving on to the next one.

Each sale will consist of around 120-130 books and all comics will be either $5 or $10 each.  Many of these are keys, semi-keys, 1st appearances, newsstand copies or variant editions.  A good number of them have been pressed by yours truly and I will note those as such.  No grades will be given as I'll let the scans do the talking.

SHIPPING

$5 for 1-2 books via 1st Class Mail Envelope.

$10 for up to 10 comics via Priority Mail (either envelope or box depending on quantity).

$20 for up to 40 comics via Flat Rate Priority Mail box.

All above rates are for USA only.  Rates are a bit higher for Canada and all other international locations.

PAYMENT

Check or CashApp preferred.  I will accept Paypal but only if I absolutely have to (hate those guys).

First books coming up shortly.

Edited by Shark