• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

But, Does Ian Levine Have THIS One?

56 posts in this topic

Screw Macy's. Fruggin jerks are going to replace Marshall Field's. [embarrassing lack of self control] Newyorkers.

If the Midwest farmboy hicks can't handle the heat, they need to get out of the kitchen. confused-smiley-013.gif

No hay in my hair, HKL! sumo.gif

If you're from any of the midwest states, you're deemed to have hay in your hair, whether it's physically present or not. sumo.gif On the plus side, you're also deemed to be a generally nicer than your east or west coast counterparts, even if you're not.

Screw Macy's. Fruggin jerks are going to replace Marshall Field's. [embarrassing lack of self control] Newyorkers.

If the Midwest farmboy hicks can't handle the heat, they need to get out of the kitchen. confused-smiley-013.gif

No hay in my hair, HKL! sumo.gif

If you're from any of the midwest states, you're deemed to have hay in your hair, whether it's physically present or not. sumo.gif On the plus side, you're also deemed to be a generally nicer than your east or west coast counterparts, even if you're not.

That's a lot of hay fields for a city of three million! 893whatthe.gif I must also be part of the mafia and good at basketball, considering Capone and Jordan are the only things people associate our fair city with. mad.gif

...don't sell yourself short,...you have that whole deep-dish pizza thing going for you too,....

That and the Italian Beef make all the shiitty winters worthwhile. cloud9.gif

....and the Tex-Mex. Any good Tex-Mex where you are Tim? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

I must also be part of the mafia and good at basketball, considering Capone and Jordan are the only things people associate our fair city with. mad.gif

Don't know about the basketball thing, as that's something usually associated with the playgrounds of the east coast cities, but you forgot "fat" and "talks like Mike Ditka". confused-smiley-013.gif

...don't sell yourself short,...you have that whole deep-dish pizza thing going for you too,....

That and the Italian Beef make all the shiitty winters worthwhile. cloud9.gif

....and the Tex-Mex. Any good Tex-Mex where you are Tim? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif Do you just file away these little statements to use against me later?

I'll definitely agree on the deep-dish pizza. Haven't had the Italian Beef or Tex-Mex in Chicago. I'm skeptical about the quality of the Tex-Mex in Chicago (or anywhere outside of the Southwest).

Do you just file away these little statements to use against me later?

Yes.

Haven't had the Italian Beef

893whatthe.gif Your life is not complete!

I suppose you're going to call tth2 "Kung Fu Louie" next? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

devil.gif

yo, Jordan was a loan, so you're stuck with pizza and beef. and the El. and the Cubs. and Second City TV.

which isn't really all that bad, to be honest

I suppose you're going to call tth2 "Kung Fu Louie" next? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

devil.gif

That's "Hong Kong Louie"! makepoint.gif And he already did. [HKL]

Chicago Deep Dish rules! headbang.gif

When the polar ice cap melts, both coasts will be under water.

We're content with that. cloud9.gif

interestingly enough, the guy in my office who scoffed at bringing home the batman freebie to his kids from the post and tossed it in the trash (I think his oldest is like 10 or 11), said he had to go out and buy another paper so that he could have enough scooby comics to bring home.

i think it helps that the NY Post is like 25 cents or something and even though it's full of right wing propoganda, it's actually a decent value at that price.

devil.gif

But aren't you from Zenn-La? confused-smiley-013.gif

And why do you guys cut your pizzas in those funny little squares???

devil.gif

From Zenn-La. But I'm trapped here on Earth by Galactus' accursed barrier. Until I can find a way through, Chicago deep-dish pizza is my only solace.

devil.gif

From Zenn-La. But I'm trapped here on Earth by Galactus' accursed barrier. Until I can find a way through, Chicago deep-dish pizza is my only solace.

Damn illegal alien!!! sumo.gif

devil.gif

Damn illegal alien!!! sumo.gif

Taste my powers cosmic, you cur!

ss_Kirby_2.jpg