• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

But, Does Ian Levine Have THIS One?

56 posts in this topic

Screw Macy's. Fruggin jerks are going to replace Marshall Field's. [embarrassing lack of self control] Newyorkers.

They are replacing Robinson stores too. 893censored-thumb.gif

They are a damn menance. mad.gif

Macy's is a great department store. cloud9.gif

Why not direct your anger where it should be, i.e., the Field family? They obviously don't care as much as you do about whether their family stores would retain the family name -- as evidenced by the fact that they were willing to sell the chain to Macy's in the first place. If they didn't care, why do you? confused-smiley-013.gif

I suppose you're going to call tth2 "Kung Fu Louie" next? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

devil.gif

That's "Hong Kong Louie"! makepoint.gif And he already did. [HKL]

Chicago Deep Dish rules! headbang.gif

When the polar ice cap melts, both coasts will be under water.

We're content with that. cloud9.gif

But aren't you from Zenn-La? confused-smiley-013.gif

And why do you guys cut your pizzas in those funny little squares???

From Zenn-La. But I'm trapped here on Earth by Galactus' accursed barrier. Until I can find a way through, Chicago deep-dish pizza is my only solace.

Damn illegal alien!!! sumo.gif

Taste my powers cosmic, you cur!

ss_Kirby_2.jpg

"Oh Surfer...c'mere, just a little closer..thaaats it!" grin.gif

1016039-ss4cov.jpg

1016039-ss4cov.jpg.c81bfbdd08d803b8646cad69d376d88b.jpg

actually you are both wrong the characters name is Hong Kong Phooey not looey.

They know, the name was a play on the name Hong Kong Phooey, coined by JC. Interestingly, there IS a guy on these boards whose last name is Looey, and he originally WAS from Hong Kong, but now he's just another FOB living in that suburb of Hong Kong known as Vancouver. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

and you shouldn't make fun of people because of their national origin.
Eh, I thought it was pretty clever.

but now he's just another FOB living in that suburb of Hong Kong known as Vancouver.
Screw you yay.gif boy

What makes you think I was talking about you? Aren't Lou Fine and tkg homies living in Vancouver too?

but now he's just another FOB living in that suburb of Hong Kong known as Vancouver.
Screw you yay.gif boy

What makes you think I was talking about you? Aren't Lou Fine and tkg homies living in Vancouver too?

tkg isn't makepoint.gif And Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? u too mad.gif

Screw you yay.gif boy

tkg isn't makepoint.gif And Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? u too mad.gif

Okay, you're right, I WAS talking about you. And dew leh to you too. headbang.gif

Screw Macy's. Fruggin jerks are going to replace Marshall Field's. [embarrassing lack of self control] Newyorkers.

Why not direct your anger where it should be, i.e., the Field family? They obviously don't care as much as you do about whether their family stores would retain the family name -- as evidenced by the fact that they were willing to sell the chain to Macy's in the first place. If they didn't care, why do you? confused-smiley-013.gif

It has been sold several times in the past, and they no longer own it. Only Macy's, in their wisdom and out of all the owners, has seen fit to change the name....and I was half-joking anyway, dork.

makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

It has been sold several times in the past, and they no longer own it. Only Macy's, in their wisdom, out of all the owners, has seen fit to change the name....and I was half-joking anyway, dork.

makepoint.gif

It is a shame though. Marshall Fields in a Chicago landmark.

fields2_large.jpg

Marshall_Fields_Clock.jpg