• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Non-Sports Cards, Paperbacks, Movie Display & More For Sale!! RECAP Pg 1 CLOSED
4 4

208 posts in this topic

On 9/11/2023 at 9:21 PM, greggy said:

You still have something you didn't send me from my last buy so don't try to scam me again. 

Every time I'm going to send one less item. then eventually start a new thread with them. 

How was Baltimore?

On 9/11/2023 at 6:24 PM, GACollectibles said:

Every time I'm going to send one less item. then eventually start a new thread with them. 

How was Baltimore?

Fantastic without you being there but hot like hell. 

1985 Goonies Complete Set #1-86 w/wrappers $35 I do have a near complete set of stickers w/variations(missing three I thinK), let me know if someone wants a price on adding those to this set.

IMG_8819.jpeg

IMG_8877.jpeg

1982 ET Complete Set #1-87 w/stickers #1-12 & box $35 Set A plus wrapper, box has wear(will be the better of the two)

Box not shown here but can be seen in the preview picture on P1

IMG_8820.jpeg

Last one for tonight..

1984 Fleer Dragon's Lair Sticker & Rub-Off Game Sets $125 w/all sticker variations, total of (96) stickers, (30) Rub-Off Game Cards (all the different Game Card fronts), tough set to assemble! SOLD!!

Dragon's Lair
Rub-off Game

IMG_8830.jpeg

Edited by GACollectibles

That Dragon's Lair set may be an OCD's worst nightmare, the Rub-Off Game Cards actually have four different game variations with each card art, but the only way to see the variation is to scratch the cards :ohnoez:

More to come this week!