• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED]

45 posts in this topic

YARN | - Thanks for everything. - So long, Superman. | The Simpsons (1989)  - S08E13 Comedy | Video gifs by quotes | 39d4e40e | 紗

Looking to move some books that are just milling about.  Plus, the baby said I'm taking too darn long to buy a bigger car.

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check / money order / Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance (which is pretty much immediate with Zelle).  Payment due within 5 business days.  

Shipping (domestic):  Domestic shipping for graded books is included in the book price and will be by insured USPS priority.  Shipping for raws (they get heavy quick, especially with how securely I pack them):  1-5 books - $4 (USPS ground), 6-14 books - $9.50 (USPS priority flat rate envelope), 15 and above - $17 (USPS priority flat rate medium box).

Shipping (international) - For both graded and raw books, shipping will be at exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on graded books as you know what you're getting.

On the HoS?  Probation list?  Or we have some other beef (on my ignore list, bad con interaction, etc.)?  Don't bother.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:posted in the thread wins a book outright (so don't PM it to me, a thread take it wins out regardless of time stamp).  Offers always welcome.

Some fun guest stars in each of these books, and on the covers no less!  Tiered pricing structure:

- 1 book:  $140 shipped
2 books: $265 shipped
All 3 books: $400 shipped

IH 143 and 172 have sold.  Take Iron Man 35 for $110 shipped if you so desire.

Front.JPG

Rear.JPG

Spoiler

Front.JPG

Spoiler

Rear.JPG

Spoiler

Front.JPG

Spoiler

Rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

So, this morning I was thinking about how I've tried to be patient with getting my price this summer, but now I've decided that it's time to be TOTALLY IMPATIENT!  Let's sell these stragglers, papa wants a new car!

As you peruse, keep this in mind - for multi book purchases, immediate $10 off any listed price after this first book.  Yay combined shipping :bigsmile:.  However, this has already been worked in to the tier priced books in post one, so the discount won't apply to more than one of those in a single order but will apply to any other books purchased with them.

The first few books I've listed have already had some price reductions, and throughout the day, I'll hopefully get several more competitively priced books up.

Note: After tomorrow morning, the earliest I can ship will be 9/22, so payment will not be expected before then for any claims.

Edited by mattn792

X-Men 62, with a beautiful Neal Adams cover, also signed in just about the perfect spot by the late Mr. Adams.  

$old

Spoiler

62 front.jpg

Edited by mattn792

Superman 76.  Batman and Superman learn each other's identities.  CGC 5.5 blue with ow-w pages, small bit of tape on the cover.

$1450 shipped

Front.JPG

Rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Fantastic Four 58, great Dr. Doom cover.  CGC 9.0 blue with ow-w pages.

$old

Spoiler

Front.JPG

Spoiler

Rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Mid-week bump!  10% off all listed prices in the above posts!  Don’t like my prices?

image.jpeg.9b4f3b27158bedf08e083dfacc6f810e.jpeg

I mean, send an offer!

Edited by mattn792

The raws are coming back!  This time, shipping is not attached to the price, see post #1 for new shipping terms for raws.  Hopefully inspires some combined shipping for you motivated buyers out there...  :baiting:

First up is Wolverine Battles the Incredible Hulk.  Near Mint, 1st printing, reprints 180 & 181 and also includes a Wolverine vs. Hercules story.

$12

IMG_3201.jpg

IMG_3202.jpg

Thor Annual 2.  Destroyer cover and appearance.  In addition to the wear you see in the photos, there's also about a 2 inch split at the top and bottom of the spine, not uncommon on square bound books.  Call it a 3.5.

$20 shipped

Front.JPG

Interior.JPG

Rear.JPG

What If... 31 - Wolverine had Killed the Hulk?  6.0 due to a number of NCBs and a fingerprint at the bottom of the back cover.

$15 shipped

Add What If... 50 - Hulk had Killed Wolverine? for an extra $4.

Front.JPG

Interior.JPG

Rear.JPG

50.JPG

X-Men 17.  Guess who's coming to dinner?  Beat but complete 2.0.  Both staples still attached, a few small tears, lot's of creasing, and moisture stain on the back cover.

$20

Front.jpg

Interior.jpg

Rear.jpg