• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED]

45 posts in this topic

X-Men 18.  Iceman vs. Magneto battle cover.  Call this one a 3.0, definitely in better shape than #17.

$old

Spoiler

IMG_3105.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_3106.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_3107.jpg

Edited by mattn792

Wolverine Limited Series 3.  Very tough to keep in high grade due to the all black cover.  I conservatively call this book an 8.5, though I think there's an easy case to be made for 9.0 as is, quite possibly a 9.2 after a pressing.  

Front cover has 4 small spine tics, two of which are tough to see without the book being under a light, and some non-color breaking bending to the top of the cover.

Rear cover has 3 small spine tics and a non-color breaking crease at the lower spine corner.  Also a slight miscut towards the top with that little bit of extra paper hanging off the edge.

Spine has a slight reading bend toward the bottom, definitely pressable.

$old

Spoiler

IMG_3115.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_3116.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_3117.jpg

Edited by mattn792

Wolverine Limited Series 4.  Concludes this fantastic storyline, which was brutally butchered in the second Wolverine movie.  Not that I'm hung up on that.  Anyway...

I call this one a 6.0 as it stands now.  Moderate amount of creasing and impact marks to both covers.  However...so much of it is not color breaking, that I wouldn't be surprised to see a really good presser push this into the 8s, maybe even all the way to a 9.0.

$10 

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

On 9/23/2023 at 11:23 PM, LOC Collectibles said:

Plums with every purchase?! 

Moment of truth - I have no idea where that scene is from.  I just needed a good deal closing gif.  :wavingwhiteflag: