• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread Closed -- Thanks to everyone who stopped by! Invoices going out this weekend!
7 7

1,252 posts in this topic

Welcome to a selection of drek the likes the boards may have never seen before! lol  If you're looking for high-grade keys and top-end books ... I can direct you to several other threads currently going on for that. If you're looking for inexpensive pick-ups in these trying times, then this will be the thread for you. lol

Honestly, I have no idea how much interest there will be here, but I've got 500+ low-to-mid-grade Silver/Bronze books (mostly Bronze) that are undercopies that I'd like to find new homes for so my wife doesn't continue to ask me, "How long are you going to hold on to all of that?" hm  Everything here will be priced either $3, $2, or $1.  I'll start with the $3 books, then move on to the next tiers.  The hope is to list everything by the end of the weekend, or Monday at the latest.

There's no mininum order, but doing some quick checking showed me that even shipping USPS Ground runs decently more expensive than I remember it being (the prices I saw barely were less than Priority), so keep shipping in mind when claiming books.  I'd hate to see someone grab a $2 book and nothing else and having shipping exceed the cost of the book itself by a mile.

Any major defects will be disclosed, but otherwise, assume a lot of wear and issues on the lower grade books especially.  Front cover scans will be provided for every book, and I'll be happy to scan back covers for anyone who requests one.

What's for sale:  Cheap, low and mid-grade books, with the occasional higher grade book snuck in.  Nothing of note, but plenty of good readers, if nothing else.  

About me: I have had a very large number of transactions that have gone very smoothly with many long-standing members here, including many, many sales threads -- you can see my kudos HERE  I've done deals with so many people here, I've almost lost count!  If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to send a PM and I'll do my best to answer them for you. 

I'll be happy to answer any PM's, but the :takeit:in the thread is king if we haven't come to a definitive agreement.  If for some reason someone takes it in a PM while someone is taking it in the thread, the time stamp as best as I can figure out will determine who gets the book.  Books must be specifically claimed in the thread or via PM. No HOS or Probation List members, please. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I may have on ignore (not that it's many people, but if I do have you on ignore, it was for a reason. hm).

Shipping: Shipping will be by U.S.P.S., packed securely in boxes, via Priority Mail or USPS Ground (whichever is most cost-effective for the buyer and safest) and at cost.  USPS Priority Flat Rate will be used when it's cheaper and best suited for the order.  Sorry, no Media Mail.  Sorry, only U.S and Canadian orders at this time, though my friends up north, due to the merchandise in question and the cost to ship north of the border will have to weight whether the shipping will be worth the cost of the order.  Upon payment, I should be able to ship to you within 72 hours of payment (most likely sooner -- that will vary depending on how many buyers these threads end up with).  I always charge exact shipping or LESS (and eat some of the shipping cost on my end) to keep costs down for you, so rest assured, I'll do what's best to make sure you end up with everything safely and as least expensive as possible.  My packing, as reflected in my kudos, will overcome anything a carrier can throw at it..

Payment: PayPal G&S only preferred on this thread, no personal. If wanting to pay by check or money order, I'll do so only if I've done business with you before, but please contact me by PM first.  Payment is expected within 5 days of an invoice unless you check with me before buying.  

Returns: Returns are accepted for any reason so long as you let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.  Buyer pays return shipping, unless I've made a clear mistake, in which case I promise I'll make it right.  I feel my grading is solid, but I'm as human as anyone else and might have made a mistake. In the end, the main thing is that I want anyone purchasing here to be happy when they're done and feel they can buy with confidence.  Hopefully, my lengthy track record will speak for itself (thumbsu

So let's get it underway, shall we?   :banana:

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Added recap