• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel $5 & $10 Sale - Short Box #2 CLOSED - ALL BOOKS SOLD
3 3

118 posts in this topic

I have 5 short boxes of Marvel comics to sell. I'm selling these by the short box - one box per sale.  This is sale #2 (see my other closed thread also in Mixed Age.  I'll settle up on each sale before moving on to the next one.

Each sale will consist of around 120-130 books and all comics will be either $5 or $10 each (a few will be $15).  Many of these are keys, semi-keys, 1st appearances, newsstand copies or variant editions.  A good number of them have been pressed by yours truly and I will note those as such.  No grades will be given as I'll let the scans do the talking.

SHIPPING

$5 for 1-2 books via 1st Class Mail Envelope.

$10 for up to 10 comics via Priority Mail (either envelope or box depending on quantity).

$20 for up to 40 comics via Flat Rate Priority Mail box.

All above rates are for USA only.  Rates are a bit higher for Canada and all other international locations.

PAYMENT

Check or CashApp preferred.  I will accept Paypal but only if I absolutely have to (hate those guys).

First books coming up shortly.

Edited by Shark