• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread of This and That with New Keys

41 posts in this topic

On 10/10/2023 at 4:13 PM, Dr. Balls said:

He posted books on the 18th, I paid on the 22nd and didn't hear anything - NBD, the books showed up. If he was having surgery in a few weeks from his first post - that's literally a few weeks to respond to PMs, confirm payment and post shipping updates before surgery. So, (shrug)

Well you guys might be right after all.  Deadlift collectibles is located here in OKC and someone in our local FB group said they visited the place and it was closed for inventory.  Sounds like he might be closing up shop or selling to someone else.  Mike is also a professor at the University located nearby and a producer of films.  From my interactions with Deadlift Mike, I've never had an issues with him and general consensus in OKC is he his honest and legit.  But as mentioned above, YMMV.  From what I hypothesize, it sounds like comics had to go, as there was too much on his plate. I am not sure what surgery he had or if that had anything to factor into it.  I do know that when I had my pennis reduction surgery, the recovery took weeks and was brutal.   

Edited by Bluemedgroup