• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSING and CONSOLIDATING remaining Comics on CAPTAIN AMERICA COMICS #57 CGC 3.5 post
1 1

19 posts in this topic

I have a bunch of odds and ends as I try to clear out portions of my Comic Collection and Make room for some new items...Wife Translation "Get rid of some your books before you buy new ones because you are taking up a lot of space"

Decided to list some books, cool covers, interesting storylines, and a semi-key so I can buy some comics in the future.

Hopefully, someone on the boards can help a fellow boardie out :foryou:

Detective Comics #273 CGC 2.0 - $30.00 SOLD

Shazam #8 CGC 5.5: Reprints 1st appearance of Black Adam and Mr. Tawny - $30.00 SOLD

Batman #186 CGC 3.5: Joker Appearance (Cool Cover) - $50.00 SOLD

Savage Tales #1 CGC 3.0: Origin and 1st Appearance of Man-Thing: $300.00 $275.00

The Eternals #1 CGC 9.0: Origin and 1st Appearance of the Eternals: $50.00 $35.00 SOLD

Shazam #1 CGC 8.0: 1st Appearance of Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr., and Mary Marvel since the Golden-Age: $65.00 $50.00 SOLD

Avengers #196 CGC 9.0 Origin and 1st Full Appearance of the Taskmaster: $100.00 $90.00 SOLD

Superman #50 CGC 1.8: Cool Superman Cover with Lion - $225.00 $200.00

1. If the sale of book/books is below $50.00, I will charge $10.00 shipping.  If the book/books are over $50.00 price includes shipping in the US.  Out of country, I will pay for $20.00 shipping, the rest of the cost of shipping is on the buyer

2. Shipping will include cost of insurance up to the price that you purchased the book for. Tracking will be provided, and I will ship priority mail in a box and protected with bubble-wrap and cardboard

3. Returns are accepted if you notify me NLT 2-days after you receive the book.  Buyer pays return shipping and the book needs to be in the same condition as when I shipped it.

4.  Payment is expected NLT 48-hours after you purchase the book, unless you get in contact with me and we agree on other arrangements

5. Payments include Zelle and PayPal

6. First :takeit: gets the book, even if I am in negotiation with other boardies on a price. 

7.  I will not sell to Hall of Shamers or folks on the Probation lists

8.  My Kudos thread is below

Mike22 Kudos Thread

9.  Any questions or issues, just let me know via PM

10.  Pictures are below !!!

Edited by Mike22
Sold Comics

^^ Thank You !!! Sold to rdp collectibles.....Appreciate a boardie helping out a fellow boardie so he can get off his wife's radar for future comic purchases :ohnoez:

SOLD

Detective Comics #273 CGC 2.0 - $30.00

Shazam #8 CGC 5.5: Reprints 1st appearance of Black Adam and Mr. Tawny - $30.00 

Batman #186 CGC 3.5: Joker Appearance (Cool Cover) - $50.00

Edited by Mike22

Thank You ^^ Sold to RDP Collectibles !!!!

SOLD

The Eternals #1 CGC 9.0: Origin and 1st Appearance of the Eternals: $50.00 $35.00

Shazam #1 CGC 8.0: 1st Appearance of Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr., and Mary Marvel since the Golden-Age: $65.00 $50.00

Avengers #196 CGC 9.0 Origin and 1st Full Appearance of the Taskmaster: $100.00 $90.00