• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hulk #340 CGC 9.0 - For sale or trade

2 posts in this topic

I have bought and sold on here but I have never tried a trade! (Is it OK to post for a trade in here? I guess I will find out...)

I have a Hulk #340 CGC 9.0 that I am looking to upgrade. Perhaps you have a 9.4, 9.6 or 9.8. Maybe you want my 9.0, or something else - I have 250+ slabs and 9,000 raws all available as part of the trade. I am happy to meet in person if you are close to me (Pittsburgh) or ship to you if you are a trusted member who will not do me dirty. If you are interested message me and let me know what you are looking for. I can also send my CLZ link privately.

If no one wants to trade then I guess I will go the old fashioned way and sell it (and a few other things) and buy the upgrade.

Last sales on FeeBay was between $150 and $220 so let's go with $180 plus $15 shipping.

Fine print includes: 'no returns' and payment accepted via PayPal G&S. Thanks!

IMG_2132.jpg