• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE KING'S MAN 2 THE TRAITOR KING directed by Matthew Vaughn (TBD)

2 posts in this topic

•  The King's Man was originally planned as a TV series but was turned into a film, offering a new perspective on the creation of the espionage franchise.
  •  The prequel explores the story of Orlando and his determination to change the world through his spy organization, laying the foundation for the original Kingsman films.
  •  The next installment in the franchise, titled The Traitor King, will focus on the rise of Hitler and how he was supported by the English aristocracy, drawing eerie parallels to current events and emphasizing the importance of the story.

"The King's Man was originally meant to be a TV series and I got persuaded to make it as a film. What we wanted to do was something like 'The Crown' but with espionage and a bit of a Kingsman hit going through all of the decades."

Vaughn went on to discuss the film's post-credits scene which features the introduction of David Kross as Adolf Hilter. “The next one it’s it is about the rise of Hitler, and how Hitler did come to power and basically was supported by the English aristocracy," Vaughn told Lovitt of the next movie's plot. He also revealed that they've "written it and it's pretty cool." He notes that the time period is eerily familiar to current events saying:

"So I was like, 'well that's interesting' and how the world was worrying so much about Communism, that Fascism rose up. And I look at the world at the moment, everyone getting distracted and worrying about this [and that] and if you worry too much about [this] bad things can happen here. So it is a story that I think needs to be recalled. We're calling it The Traitor King."

Edited by Bosco685