• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED World’s Finest 5/7/8, Batman #39, TTA #13, FF #5
1 1

3 posts in this topic

MOVED OFF BOARDS Welcome to our boards sale before we throw these on our page. I tried them on Facebook last week (taken down all posts if anyone sees any posts with these up please just privately send me the link and I’ll take it down - I believe these aren’t listed elsewhere!) I will try them here for a couple of days for the boardies  

I tried to come up with as I could for awesome keys and golden age! I've been buying selling and trading silver and golden age for 15+ years and have plenty of references  

The rules for this thread are:

-No HoS or Probation list buyers

-I will ship to Canada and international but will have to quote shipping options.

-Payment via Paypal only.

-Shipping via USPS Media Mail for $4 or Priority Small Box for $11 for the continental United States. 

-First :takeit: in the thread wins and prevails over pm offers
-no returns on graded books

-Feel free to pm with offer or questions.  I'm always open to reasonable package offers.

Edited by A.K. - SilverAgeComicsUK
Moved